Monday, December 22, 2008

Top 5 Restaurants for NYC durning the Holidays

Here are some pictures I took this weekend of New York during the Holidays. After the pictures are my top 5 restaurants of choice for the Holidays (this is for you Emily!)














Here are my Top 5 Restaurants in NYC:

  1. Craft - Tom Collichio's flagship restaurant; American cuisine done right

  2. Novita - Italian food with a touch of flare in Gramercy Park

  3. Caracas Arepas - Venezulean Arepas at a unique East Village restaurant

  4. A Salt and Battery - Traditional fish and chips in the heart of the West Village

  5. Alta - I think Alta will forever hold a special place in my heart because it was one of the first places I ate in New York, but to this day I still think it has some of the best tapas in the city, not to mention its in the wonderful, West Village



3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee, I tagged you for this blog tagging game...hope you don't mind. Here's the link http://frugalnyc.blogspot.com/2008/12/six-random-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your pictures are really amazing. It kind of makes me want to travel back to the City to see my favorite New Yorker for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete